GPS/GSM/OBD 2 Vehicle tracker OX-ET001B
ET001B is a perfect combination of GSM,GPS and OBD technologies. The advanced technologies of the
product in GSM and GPS fields are verified by its accurate dimension and simple appearance. It represents
a typical design integrating the communication product and GPS positioning. It can realize these functions
of vehicle location, tracking, anti-theft, examination and fault diagnosis with the support of OBD II protocols.
1. GSM/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz Dual band or Quad band
2. GPS: U-blox7 high sensitivity chipset
3. Track by SMS/GPRS (V-SUN Protocol)
4. Real-time position inquire
5. Trajectory tracking
6. Get the location with Google link
7. SOS alarm
8. Listen-in (Voice Monitoring)
9. Inbuilt motion sensor and temperature sensor
10. Geo-fence alarm
11. Low battery alarm(Li-ion battery 130mAh)
12. Overspeed alarm
13. Mileage report
14. Diagnostic trouble codes OBD code monitoring
15. Engine speed,Vehicle Speed,Mileage statistics,Fuel consumption,Fuel level,Engine temperature,Battery voltage,Engine
coolant temperature,Engine error
1. Build in the hi-sensitivity GPS chipset. Accurate positioning under the weak signal. Can be work stability under
the limited sky space of city.
2. Build in GSM/GPRS module, support GSM900/1800MHz.(850/1900 optional), work worldwide.
3. Supports SMS communication and GPRS TCP connectivity. Can be captured the position message by mobile phone.
Or check the trajectory by internal.
4. A series functions of SOS, unplug alarm, electronic G-fence, over speed alarm, historical data upload, etc.
5. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit design and complies with electronic industry standard.
6. Big SOS button for emergency helping.
Applicable vehicles those are compatible with OBD II/EOBD Including but not limited to:
Subaru,Southeast Automobile,Jianguai Automobile,Zotye,GreatWall,LIFAN,Mitsubishi,LINDWIND,Geely,ALTO 2009
|GSM module||GSM/GPRS chipset
GSM900/1800 double frequency,
Or GSM900/1800/850/1900 four frequency (optional)
Supports TCP protocol
|Channel||50-channel, omnibearing tracking|
|Time accuracy||1us and synchronous with GPS time|
|Reacquisition||0.1s on average|
|Hot start||1s on average|
|Warm start||30s on average|
|Cold start||32s on average|
|Altitude Limit||Maximum 18,000 meter (60,000 feet)|
|Velocity limit||Maximum 515m/s (1000 knot)|
|Acceleration Speed limit||Less than 4g|
|Working temperature||-25¡ãCto 70¡ãC|
|Current||60mA/DC12V (debugging stage, if don't drive over two days, please pull out the
device to avoid electricity consumption to influence ignition)